The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this site regarding:
- Personal Information Collected
- Information Collected About Your Visit to the website
- Intrusion Detection Monitoring
- Notification of Changes to Policy
If users have questions or concerns regarding this statement, they should contact the FSA at:
The Financial Services Authority of Honduras
PO Box: 2119
This information is only collected by the FSA if you supply it to us. Supply can take two forms, namely by you sending us an e-mail or by completing an online web form on the FSA website. It must be noted that the FSA website does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you.
Any information sent to the FSA is maintained by the FSA for the following reasons:
- For the purpose of processing your request or inquiry;
- For use by the FSA in furthering its mission of promoting and maintaining stability, safety, integrity and public confidence in the financial markets of Honduras
- To be shared by the FSA with third parties, including other government agencies, in order to advance the purpose for which you provide the information; and
- To disclose, if required by law, for example, to respond to a police investigation, subpoena or court order.
In order to facilitate the website’s users with the option to e-mail URL references to pages on the website to another person we ask for the sender’s name and e-mail address as well as the recipients name and e-mail address. Upon the receipt of this information, the sender will receive a confirmation e-mail message after the e-mail is sent and the recipient will receive an e-mail message with information on the sender on how to retrieve the page. At present, we do not store these names or e-mail addresses submitted via this form.
Please note, if you decide to send e-mail to the FSA you are consenting to the FSA using the information provided therein, including personal identifying information, in accordance with this notice, unless you expressly state in the e-mail your objection to any use(s).
The FSA automatically collects and stores the following information about you when you visit our website:
- The date and time the request was received.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address or the proxy address of your Internet Service Provider (e.g. AOL, CompuServe, and so on).
- The name and IP address of the FSA web server that received and logged the request.
- The resource on a FSA web server accessed as a result of the request, such as the web page, image, and so on.
- The query in the request. This field captures any criteria or parameters issued with a query, such as the name of a reporting issuer or market actor.
- The name and version of your Web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 6.0 or Netscape 7.0).
- The content of any sent or received cookie.
- The Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that was accessed before the user made a request for FSA’s web server. The URL may be an outside address that is not related to the FSA server.
- Other status codes and values resulting from the Web server responding to the request received: HTTP status code, Windows NT code, number of bytes sent, number of bytes received, duration (in seconds) to fulfill the request, server port number addressed, and protocol version.
- Information on the screen resolution setting of your PC (e.g. 800 x 600, 1280 x 1024, etc.). This information will be used to adjust FSA design standards so the pages we produce will be as readable as possible on your computer display.
A cookie is a piece of a file stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. At present this site does not use any cookies.
This computer system employs software security programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Such attempts are strictly prohibited. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.